Apr 28, 2012
Happy Shirts honolulu recalled about 9,000 Big Movers Super Car toy trucks Big Movers Super Car toy trucks after reports of fires. They were gifts with purchase of Big Movers T-shirts. Where were they sold? kohl's
Todson Inc. (where is it located? north attleboro massachusetts) recalled about 40,000 bicycle child carrier seats after two reports of injuries to children. todson child carrier seats + near amputation What can go wrong? todson + child's fingertips can be caught in the hinge mechanism
* About 16,700 Nan Far Woodworking’s Rockland Furniture drop-side cribs nan far woodworking cribs recalled (sold where? j.c. penney) due to possible hazards. nan far woodworking cribs drop sides can malfunction
Office Depot recalled more than 300,000 Biella leather desk chairs because they can pose a fall hazard to consumers.
* About 100 Air Venturi Evanix Speed and Conquest air rifles due to safety switch issues.
* Approximately 600 Specialized Bicycle Components bike brake levers.
* About 17,000 SR Suntour suspension forks found on GT, Giant and Trek bicycles.
* Approximately 4,100 model year 2010-2012 Public Bikes bicycles after reports of cracking pedals.
* More than 10,000 West Elm folding chairs due to reports of collapsing chairs.
* Approximately 300 Enesco “Any Wine Will Do” ceramic wine goblets
* Five lots of Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding Baby Bird and Baby Macaw Formula.
* Several sizes of Diamond Naturals lamb and rice dry dog food bags due to possible contamination.
Viking Range recalled about 2,000 dishwashers after several reports of fires. viking dishwasher electrical component can overheat,
* About 19,500 grass trimmers and 6,500 hedge trimmers made by Husqvarna. What’s the problem? Husqvarna trimmer recall + fire hazard
Dole Fresh Vegetables recalled several hundred cases (exactly how many? dole salad recall + 756 cases) of its Seven Lettuces salad (get the UPC dole salad recall + 71430 01057) due to possible contamination.
* Approximately 16,890 pounds of Stouffer’s Lasagna (get the establishment number stouffer's lasagna italiano + 7991). Why? stouffer's lasagna italiano + stuffed peppers recall
* Three kinds of M.E. Thompson sandwiches due to possible contamination. m.e. thompson sandwiches + listeria
* Uncoded, 10.6-ounce containers of Peacock Brand preserved apricots due to an undeclared allergen. peacock apricots recall + sulfites What is their country of origin? Vietnam
* Approximately 205 2-ounce bags of Premium Kansas City Style Barbeque almonds due to an undeclared ingredient. harry & david barbeque almonds recall + undeclared peanuts Where were they sold? harry & david stores
* Mission Foods taco dinner kits sold at grocery stores across the country. What is the problem? mission foods taco dinner undeclared milk
* Full Circle Concierge Snack Nut Blend (sold where? full circle nut blend lunds stores and weis markets) due to undeclared ingredients. full circle nut blend soy & milk
* Several kinds of Mastihashop Brand pies, pastas and breads because of undeclared allergens.
* Two flavors (which ones?) of Fisher Almonds sold in 10-ounce containers.
* Several flavors of Knott’s Berry Farm shortbread cookies due to an undeclared allergen.
* Approximately 3,000 cases of Planters cocktail peanuts.
* Rajbhog Foods’ frozen vegetable biryani because it contains an undeclared ingredient.
* Packages of Food Lion taco dinners.
* Boxes of Glazers Donuts because of an undeclared ingredient.
* Several kinds of Crispy cookies and rusk sold in several states.
* One lot of 16-ounce packages of Los Olivos Pan de Torta bread.
* Kypoyka Bisquits due to an undeclared ingredient.
* Bottles of Odwalla Chocolate Protein Monster beverage.
* Star Light coconut candy due to an undeclared ingredient. Where was it made?
Moon Marine USA recalled 58,828 pounds of its frozen raw yellowfin tuna after it was linked to a salmonella outbreak across several states. How many illnesses have been reported? moon marine tuna recall 116 people
* Approximately 2,057 pounds of Town & Country ground and tenderized beef products.
* About 50,820 pounds of Steamed BBQ Flavored Pork Buns due to an undeclared ingredient.
* About 5,400 pounds of Al Baghdadi potato chops due to labeling issues.
* Several kinds of Import Foods’ smoked fish due to possible contamination.
American Regent recalled three lots (get the numbers american regent + 1662 + 1679 + 1683) of its Cyanocobalamin injection due to possible sterility issues. What could go wrong? american regent cracks can form in heel and sides of vials
* One lot (get the number hospira morphine + 10830LL) of Hospira morphine sulfate injection. Why? hospira morphine + customer report of two Carpujects syringes containing more than 1 mL
Club Car (where is it located?) recalled about 100 of its utility and transport vehicles due to problems with the brake pedals. What could go wrong?
* About 4,300 Baja Motorsports dirt bikes (see a photo).
* About 60 model years 2010-2011 Rolls Royce Ghosts due to circuit board issues.
* Approximately 2,800 model years 2011-2012 BMW cars.
* About 3,300 2010 Can-Am Spyder roadsters due to brake pedal problems.
* About 672 model year 2012 Toyota Tacoma trucks.
* Nearly 50 model years 2009-2010 Mobility Conquest trike motorcycles due to brake line issues.
* About 50,000 model years 2011-2012 GM crossover vehicles due to problems with the windshield wipers. What can happen?
* Volkswagen recalled 15 of its 2012 Routan minivans.
* About 150 model year 2012 Volkswagen Passats due to diesel fuel filter issues.
* More than 140,000 2012 Ford Focus sedans due to faulty windshield wipers.
* Nearly 2,000 model year 2012 Jeep Compass and Patriot SUVs because of possible fire hazard.
* Almost 300 model year 2012 Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Caravan minivans.